Are You Prepared for Retirement?
Perhaps even an event that prevents you from being able to provide financially for your family?
Have you thought about it?
Here are some really disturbing statistics:
- 1 in 3 baby boomers have less than $1000 saved.
- 48 percent of working Americans haven’t calculated how much they’ll need to retire.
- In 1950 there were 16.5 workers paying into Social Security to support one person getting benefits. Now there are 2.9 workers per recipient.
- 75 percent of Americans can expect to run out of money before they retire.
- 46 percent of financial planners have no retirement plan.
- The average Mutual Fund investor receives 2.5 percent return annually.
Years ago, we calculated that we couldn’t work enough hours to save enough to generate the ongoing income we’d need during retirement. Hope is that retirement lasts a long time. We don’t want to work during it. We also don’t want to depend upon our kids or the government for aid.
What to do?
We searched for an income source that would continue to provide even when we were no longer working. We found real estate.
If you’re interested in discussing a way to generate income for life, please contact me and let me share how real estate is working for us. Our retirement is secure, more so than we’d ever dreamed.
It’s not too late, but stop waiting.
Stop now and do something productive for your future and for that of your loved ones.
I look forward to speaking with you.